2019 Limar Air Speed Road Helmet With Standard Buckle
2019 Limar Air Speed Road Helmet With Standard Buckle
2019 Limar Air Speed Road Helmet With Standard Buckle
2019 Limar Air Speed Road Helmet With Standard Buckle
2019 Limar Air Speed Road Helmet With Standard Buckle
2019 Limar Air Speed Road Helmet With Standard Buckle

2019 Limar Air Speed Road Helmet With Standard Buckle

Regular price
£179.99
Sale price
£79.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

The Air Revolution range was a design collaboration with the Astana Pro Cycling Team to create a range of aero helmets that are all based around the fully functioning aerodynamics and specialising in different features.

This resulted in the team having a helmet that would absolutely specialise in that races profile or that days weather conditions because what a classics rider needs in early spring is very different to what a grand tour rider requires in the height of summer.

The Air Speed is the fastest helmet in the Air Revolution Range and is used by World Tour Team Astana, UCI UK Continental Pro teams Vitus Pro Cycling, Swift Carbon Pro Cycling, Cams Tifosi Womens Pro Team and GB Triathletes.
Why because we proved through wind tunnel testing that it would improve their performance on the bicycle.

Wind Tunnel, Studies have proved that about 20% of the aerodynamic drag depends on the bicycle while the remaining 80% is due to the athlete’s position on the saddle.

The helmet is therefore the fundamental element to minimize the frontal area and to determine a better aerodynamic penetration.
Not only did we do three-dimensional simulation supports, using CFD software, but we also took into account the numerous variables, especially in competitions, when the rider hardly remains on the saddle in the same position, moving the head countless times.

Our designers found the perfect combination between aerodynamic advantage (wind tunnel test) and better dynamics both on open roads and in velodromes (tests in real-life environmental conditions).

In short you go faster and you save watts.

 

WEIGHT 250 kg
TECHNOLOGY

Monoshell in-mould

AIR VENTS

12 air vents, 3 longitudinal inner air flow channels

SIZING SYSTEM

AirFit-System with height adjustment and webbing connection

PADS

Antibacterial and washable comfort pads

FIT

Pro

SIZE (CM)

S (52-56), M (54-58), L (57-61)

WEIGHT (G)

S (235), M(250), L (270)